View Single Post
Unread 4 Mar 2007, 23:11   #13
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The limpwristed excuse for a currency that is the US dollar, and you!

My camera is somewhat damaged and as Ive decided I quite like this whole 'photography' malarky a quick check on prices revealed Id save about 150-200 quid just by waiting a couple of weeks before I travel to the states.

If the dollar were a person it would be the offspring of both stevie wonder and stevie hawkings..

I'd raise a glass to the Bush Administration tax policy and his insistance on going to war spending money he doesnt have...However I have only a bottle of coke with about 1/10 remaining so that will have to do.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote