Thread: Did I say that
View Single Post
Unread 9 Nov 2002, 09:05   #24
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Go for it.

I'll remind you that at the time, I tended to put more faith into others than I should have, against my better judgement (or lack thereof). In this sense, I trusted AO to be the ally he was through our respective alliances; that falls under NoS-Legion relations. As such, I expected our alliances to cooperate, etc. etc. etc.

'Oops, my bad.'

Now do you see what I'm talking about? I'm not taking potshots at NoS, I couldn't care less about any alliance in PA 'anymore' other than Legion. Were AO in Xanadu during Round 4, I'd say things about "Gosh, why Xanadu allowed AO to harbor enemies in our parallel and cooperate with them, I have no idea, but what a bunch of dummyheads!" and the like.

It just so happens Agent_Orange was an influential individual in NoS, and it just so happens that he, bemusingly, reflected with much accuracy on the rest of NoS during Round 4.

'Hmmm...'