View Single Post
Unread 26 May 2006, 10:39   #365
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: 1up's not-ingame members

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
But - it was accepted that if Omen kept gaining on 1up, 1up would have to switch its fire to Omen. This would thereby present the opportunity to ND/Ins.
No they wouldn't. 1up generally don't give a shit where they finish if they don't finish first. If they maintain even the slimmest chance of finishing number one overall through hitting ND/insomnia ahead of Omen I rather think they will. There was a thread vaguely around this topic last round I think.

Quote:
I was talking about Omen/ND/Ins blocking together to hit 1up, and then ND/Ins turning on Omen. You're talking about all 3 alliances generally doing sod-all, and then 1up/ND/Ins hitting Omen. No Omen block = no similarity.
I know, my point was the effect was the same. Omen don't win, probable range of finishes #2-#4 not much different.