View Single Post
Unread 7 May 2008, 11:04   #21
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: "Hidden" production issue, and general change of Production

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
They are more complex than simple smal fighters which can be mass produced much easier?
PA DOESNT MAKE SENCE! stop trying to use that as an example as to how pa should be.
I don't give a crap about realism. What I meant was that I see no reason for changing to the pre-PAX system, game mechanics-wise.

Quote:
Thing is, current prod setup is shit, and the one pre pax was alot better.
I personally want all ships to have higher prod time than fleet eta.
Stockpiling isnt good for the game, hidden prod for sure isnt.
Why?

Quote:
and has it been 15 rounds?!?!?! surely not more than 6-7 since they changed it to the current one. THAT was a waste of valuable coding time
I said it has been 15 (and more) rounds since they switched from the pre-PAX system, not 15 rounds since they switched to the current one.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote