View Single Post
Unread 6 Oct 2008, 20:51   #4
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I just bought...

I have no idea what you seek to achieve.

I do believe that it was ME who advised piglet to buy a suit from oxfam, giving him guides on what quality is, because he was rather tight for cash at the time.

IF you are now asking me to believe that you have 'discovered' the idea that second hand clothing can be of excellent quality - then I say BOLLOCKS to you.

IF you are asking me to believe that you; a notoriously badly informed, reactionary and poorly dressed moron have somehow found a good second hand piece - then I say PLEASE SEE EARLY ANSWER

You are utterly incapable of understanding quality. You are an idiot.

It is the duty of those with money to ensure good pieces of clothing are made in the first place in order to ensure that they one day become good second hand clothing.

YOU deserve to wear polyester forever in the full hope that the subsequent static electric shocks will comfort those you irritate to the point where they are placated; and thus are content to allow you to continue living rather than bludgeon you to death with the nearest object (as is unarguably your deserving fate).