Thread: R71 shipstats
View Single Post
Unread 6 Feb 2017, 15:26   #16
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: R71 shipstats

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChroNOS View Post
Ah my bad, I barely took a glimpse because no xan made me go crazy.

I think it's bearable with 3 pods class, I still feel having Xan would be better. I feel like it's a race that can potentially help smaller tags a lot more than the larger one. EMP are a bigger problem.
Actually in practice the opposite is true. Small tags cannot handle large quantities of incommings so Xan just hammers them as its too much to calc and cover with all those 'are they aren't they' fleets. But then again your first post in this thread showed how much effort you put into looking at these stats.

Back to business anyway and sorry Jintao I have been slammed in RI. Just saw your email yesterday.

I don't have the time to finish them and I'm confident you know what I was going for with these so happy for you to finish them.

I wanted a round where lazy pod play wasn't rewarded. I have made these stats so that faking is still very possible. It just takes a brain to do it. So many bad players rank well cos of lucky xan pod lands. So with these the thinkers and the cream should rise to the top
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote