View Single Post
Unread 23 Jun 2006, 04:15   #41
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Paedophile policy 'not media-led'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactitus
I don't think it's as simple as 'they're either going to kiddy fiddle or not' since stimulus and opportunity play roles as well. Keeping child predators away from children and places where children congregate just seems like common sense to me, your reassurances about where they're likely to pounce notwithstanding.

Then id assume no go zones would be more appropriate (with tagging if needed). Id doesn't seem entirely common sense to me since i don't think someone looks at a child and gets a massive hardon, but i suppose its a personal pov, the law looks very unlikely in the uk now, the government is backpeddling.