Thread: r28 shipstats
View Single Post
Unread 4 Aug 2008, 23:37   #8
Onim
the inquisition incarnate

Onim is a name known to allOnim is a name known to allOnim is a name known to allOnim is a name known to allOnim is a name known to allOnim is a name known to all
Re: r28 shipstats

at this point , with the latest changes you made, it looks pretty okay to me! Every race has roiding options at other races, so far i didnt see any races capable of easily roid their own kind on their own (apart from overwhelming ofc) and theres not really one race i'd rule out immediately..

You will definately see many 'same-eta' attacks, maybe even more than last round, ter's need their Gryphon Frigate with their DE roidfleet, Caths need their Scorpion, Xans could use their cloacking ability to add the CO revenant to its FR fleet (which could turn out to be interesting attacks if played right!) , Ziks goes without question, their early init DE and CR killships are simply a must to attack solo (esp the rogue added to their BS fleet) and Etd needs to have their CR in attackfleet and adding the lancer to its co fleet isnt a bad idea either.
For me this is a positive thing, it gives more interesting ways to play with ur race, and as such adding to the variety and fun

as for choice of race:
seeing i have always played with etd since my first round i came back to PA, r22, and still like my race, theres little chance i will undergo some sort of weird plastic surgery to change it
Onim is offline   Reply With Quote