Thread: Stargate
View Single Post
Unread 17 Jan 2007, 03:11   #17
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Stargate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt25man
Well don't give too much away, they don't start here in US until APRIL -ugh, I'm gonna strangle someone at Sci-Fi.
I was very careful not to be too specific in what I said. Both the USA and UK are halfway through Series 10, so I don't think I really spoiled very much for regular viewers. I'm not sure what you meant by your April reference?