View Single Post
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 18:38   #50
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Bottom of the Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
When your metrics are focused on the average person then it stands to reason that countries which ensure that everyone reaches a minimum standard are going to do well. But this is a bias in the survey, and isnt the sort of criteria which I would consider most important when assessing countries.
I understand what you're talking about now. But I still don't understand why anyone would want to assess a country in any other way. I can only assume you'd prefer localised advancements (for those in socially favourable circumstances) at the expense of caring for those who, due to their predefined social circumstances, fair less well. I'm upset there isn't an I Feel Sick emoticon on these forums.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote