View Single Post
Unread 17 Feb 2007, 13:10   #46
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Bottom of the Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
Well yeah, but thats normally a function of the metrics used. If I handpick my rankings criteria to favour social democratic countries then it isnt very surprising or interesting that social democratic countries come top of the final list. Look at all the silly quality of llife surveys that have been designed to put Norway/Sweden at #1 for instance.
yeah, I mean quality of life (education, family relations, etc) as a metric? The survey is obviously biased!
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote