View Single Post
Unread 16 Feb 2007, 19:02   #25
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Bottom of the Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
In fact, when you get into the "north" (at least I've heard from people in yorkshire / newcastle / etc), kids are going out at 14/15 and getting drunk, doing drugs, sleeping around, etc.
This happens in the South too, or at least in London...

Quote:
My cousin informed me just before christmas that she's been bi for 2 years. She smokes (like her mother and stepfather, admittedly), does drugs (which they don't), has been known to drink anything in the house that has alcohol in it
I know plenty of people who have been drinking since the age of 14 if not before - on Saturday (6 days ago) I saw a bunch of 12 year old lycra clad drunk girls. They were all in the queue for some 16+ night that I was heading to as my friends were DJing. Now THAT's worrying.

The night was also a bit shit and the place was a shithole, I don't know why so many people turned up - I was there as my friends were DJing.

Quote:
It's the fact she's decided her sexual preference before she's 14. and acted on it, several times.
I don't know why this is worrying - at the age of 12 or so I stopped being homophobic, at the age of 13 I realised that I wasn't 100% sure that I was straight and spent time thinking about it - it's not abnormal to do so and I realised that I wasn't sexually attracted to any of the guys I'd ever met, whereas I was sexually attracted to numerous females.
I've got a guy in my year who is quite open about his homosexuality (although I've never actually spoken to him; never had a reason to.), I see nothing wrong with it.