View Single Post
Unread 16 Feb 2007, 00:45   #14
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of
Re: Bottom of the Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
TBH, I'd say it was probably (unfortunately) accurate. The family unit has been completely trashed, we spend far too much time copying america (who were 20th), and many kids are spoilt, unrestraint brats who have no sense of respect or their "place". Most people spend too much time online, or out drunk with friends.
I'll agree with you, I've noticed American kids are becoming truly spoiled little brats, and have no respect for anything. Hell, my own niece who's 5 won't go to bed before 1am-2am and will yell and scream at my brother and his wife if they try to get her to go to bed earlier. She has no bedtime, and essentially she does whatever she wants, whenever she wants and her parents don't give a shit as long as she's not hurt or dead.