View Single Post
Unread 28 Apr 2017, 10:01   #329
eksero

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji
With Dorf having replied immediately after me, and me being the main representative of p3n on these boards (munks is rather sporadic in his posts) it made sense that he was replying to me, and therefore referring to p3n. Apologies for the misunderstanding.

I cant say I follow FL politics but I agree that was their reputation a couple of rounds ago - particularly while nelito was in charge. I have however not noticed so much of that kind of backroom dealing and rapid changes in political orientation recently.

When we were negotiating with chimpie about the nap to tick 900 and we were unhappy with it being so long I did suggest to gm that it be inserted to the deal that tick 900 apply to landings not to launchings so that we could go on Tuesday evening. Gm responded that he always considered such deals to be about launch times, we are more flexible (need to try to remember to state which we mean in future). So yes we did consider doing that but having specified which was meant already we were not going to break it. Put simply if necessary we are sometimes willing to stretch things, or go through a loophole, but not outright break an agreement.
How is being hostile (launching at us) before the deal is over not breaking the deal?
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote