View Single Post
Unread 3 Oct 2012, 05:55   #38
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Round 49 Change Log Reaction

-Prelaunch ticks now show for attack fleets in Jumpgate Probe scans

I am sorry, but WHAT!!!!!

This will benefit only people who do not prelaunch, they will be able to set an attack on +7 or something, then at launchtime pull and send on real target and watch and laugh as all the defence goes on their fake.

We saw how good Ult were with buccs v co at pl'ing def, it is going to make it a whole lot easier for them if they know when it is launching too. Pl'ers will be able to go to bed knowing that their attack is covered already.

This will mean the hardcore alliances (ult/app) will have a field day roiding whilst the less active alliances who prelaunch a lot will have defence against them time and time and time again. Any active players in these less hardcore alliances will soon find there alliance mates so small they can't help defend them when the lolwaves come to roid them down.

I am all for changes to the game, but this change makes such a massive impact and is positive to only the most active players. It needs to be the other way round, the game needs to be more social and people need to be able to do fairly well without needing to be online at 3am in the morning.

This is possibly the WORST idea in pa EVER and could very well be the final nail in the coffin.

Prelaunch +12 and NOT showing at all in jgp is the way to go...
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote