View Single Post
Unread 9 May 2007, 18:47   #46
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of
Re: The only reason WP came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
Most former 1up members don't play anymore, to my knowledge. Most good commanders of 1up don't play anymore. The eXilition players who play in Angels aren't controlled in the same manner they were in eXilition.

CT is very different from 1up and Angels is very different from eXilition. Do you disagree with this in any way, shape or form?

And they seem to have done really nicely to fix that, right?

That's not the only problem - far from it. It is one of many.

That's what he did. He blamed the rest of the community for being outright shit at PA. Or did I read that post wrong, chika?

Point 1) Mazz was an origonal HC of 1up was he not? And further down the line Duck was also a HC of 1up. They are now HCs of CT unless i am mistaken? Also a lot of members that were in 1up are playing for CT.

Point 2) From what i hear Angels is split into 2. Angels core, and the exi BG. meaning the Exi BG run on their own virtually. And as Mac is their HC and was HC in exi, surely it is been ran closer to the way exi was ran then by how the alliance Angels is been ran?

Point 3) Of course Angels and CT are different to exi and 1up. I never claimed in any shape or form they were the same. I stated they are full of ex members of those 2 alliances, meaning they have the skill and firepower to actually take it to pack.

Point 4) This round is turning into the same as last round. isnt exciting at all.

point 5) I am aware it isnt the only problem within PA. I am pointing out problems due to alliances which is what this topic was based on in the first place? Not going to start going into a list about PA problems where the thread has no relevence.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote