View Single Post
Unread 8 May 2007, 20:58   #21
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: The only reason WP came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz
What? And im confused here. You claim this rounds memberbase are shit. But what im confused about is people claim the last 2 alliances to be classed as 'skilful' were exi and 1up. And currently most former 1ups are surely in CT as well as some of the old 1up command/officer team. And there is a lot of exi guys in Angels. So surely one of those could give pack enough of a challenge?
Most former 1up members don't play anymore, to my knowledge. Most good commanders of 1up don't play anymore. The eXilition players who play in Angels aren't controlled in the same manner they were in eXilition.

CT is very different from 1up and Angels is very different from eXilition. Do you disagree with this in any way, shape or form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz"
Pack have returned due to the fact last round was, to put it bluntly, boring as watching paint dry.
And they seem to have done really nicely to fix that, right?

Quote:
Although of course the only problem with PA these days is the fact we are so short on players, we need to loose an exsistning alliance for another to play. (for example this round we gain Pack and Angels, but we loose from last round omen and destiny) So really nothing exciting ever comes from alliances either been created or been re-introduced into the game.
That's not the only problem - far from it. It is one of many.

Quote:
And tbh you cant blame Pack for currently being first. Blame the people under them for allowing it.
That's what he did. He blamed the rest of the community for being outright shit at PA. Or did I read that post wrong, chika?

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote