View Single Post
Unread 18 Nov 2006, 10:05   #38
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Travel to the US

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
Since when?

Government exists to protect property from the majority.
As much as I hate Wikipedia at times, it's a perfectly competent way of reminding you that the left-wing persepective on Government isn't the only one available to subscribe to. I'm far keener on the idea that government exists (or should exist) to protect natural rights (ambiguous at best, but that's a discussion for another day). This is fairly close to the Social Contract theory, which also strikes me as quite nifty.

Last edited by furball; 18 Nov 2006 at 10:27.
furball is offline   Reply With Quote