View Single Post
Unread 17 Nov 2006, 13:55   #8
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all
Re: Travel to the US

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
Involves two things:
1) having your finger prints taken
2) submitting to an iris scan

Proposed in this years queen's speech was a bill that would require foreign nationals to submit to a similar procedure when entering the UK.

I oppose both.

I have discussed the intricacies of such 'defensive' measures at great length with family, friends and colleagues.

Before this requirement I traveled to the following US States a various numbers of times:
Maine
New York
Atlanta
Florida

Following I have not visited the US. Nor will I.

I will not have my finger prints taken. This is a statement of simple fact. There is nothing that could compell me to do so.

It is my opinion that freedom is freedom. That the answer to tyranny is the most powerful word in my language:

no
It's for the best. Once you get here in the USA they do a body cavity search and make you take off your shoes. This does not occur to everyone. The TSA agents usually pick out older Jewish looking women and the usual list of racial profiling suspect types such as anyone with brown skin or looking middle eastern.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote