View Single Post
Unread 1 May 2012, 22:00   #35
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The Round from CBA's perspective

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Man.
Read up the whole thread, and come back to me when youve done that, instead of claiming A is B, or A is not B, and viceversa!
eksero was the first one to use the "backstabbing" to describe breaking a NAP.
As we allready had a "common agreement" what the word backstabbing was in this thread, i used it to point out the occasions that ultores had broken their NAPs, ie backstabbing, to answer ur question.
You are trying to make someone else look like a fool, when it is you who aint paying attention to the discussion.
First of all, that's a dumb definition.

Second, I did reread the thread and I did not see eksero saying anything like that. I can only assume you're referring to this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
So what you're implying is everyone who nap's fang eventually will end up backstabbing them?
But you are mistaken if you think that statement supports a definition of backstabbing that encompasses all the many ways of ending a NAP.

And finally, I was not attempting to make you look like a fool, I just wanted to hear some evidence that supported the accusation you made. I still do, since your first attempt seems to have failed to passed scrutiny.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote