Thread: The Cleansing
View Single Post
Unread 5 Feb 2005, 17:43   #48
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Ärketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really nice
Re: The Cleansing

All I'm so exited If you want to see the countries that people are coming from then check the map. The felician archer is from "Felicien", the Krun mercenary is from "Krun" etc.

Jacob, Älhjögg, Sajjuk, Deven

The man shakes his head at your negative responces and placs his moist, warm hand on Jacobs shoulder:

-You are a man with courage, you and me could go far you know!

He keeps his hand on Jacobs shoulder and reaches out with his other hand to pull Älhjögg closer.

-Krun, the great empire, you haven't heard of it? It's jsut to the south of here, used to be bloddy powerful you know, and still could be!

The man seems to be talking more to himself than to you.

He looks around.

-An army could march straight through it in no time you know, it wouldn't take long. What are you afraid of? What if they want more soldiers here, we are still going to make more money in Krun!

Voltar, Vea -Oh your sister isn't here? She is beautiful, she could really have added an extra edge to the party! Speaking of extra by the way, what is that tiny thing on your shoulder?

As he speaks, Vea jumps down.

-Wow, it can dance!

He looks rather amazed, not to mention drunk.

-Can it talk?

Sir Nordkust Not to worry, you are now hereby placed . I hope you don't mind that you won't be interacting with any of the other players for at least a couple of posts.

The cat is silent and still. Only the tip of the tail is moving as it lays in ambush for the chicken that is hopping around the yard. It is a fascinating scene, hunter and prey. Suddenly the cat jumps for the chicken but something happens, maybe it miscalculated the distance by an inch, or maybe the chicken reacted quicker than normal birds.
The cat lands on the back of the chicken but is quickly thrown off, and the chicken is on the run, cat on it's heels. It runs straight for the rooster and soon the tables are turned, rooster chasing after the cat.

The picture of hunter and the hunted, so easily interchanged.

Clyde feels the heat from the late summer sun, shining on his armour. It is uncomfortable, but a reminder that fall, hasn't yet won over summer.

You just arrived in this village, similar to so many others, except for the big wagons standing in front of the inn. It bears the mark of the revolutionary army, it is a prisonwagon, in the back you can see, through the wooden bars, four gloomy men, aparently captives. For a second you stand paralysed, one of them is your younger cousin, little more than a boy...

Fluffie, Hewitt, Flapjack I'm sorry, my time is limited, I will post your part later tonight, or maybe even tomorrow morning.

I am sorry
Godwin's Law prov. [Usenet] "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." There is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress. Godwin's Law thus practically guarantees the existence of an upper bound on thread length in those groups. However there is also a widely- recognized codicil that any intentional triggering of Godwin's Law in order to invoke its thread-ending effects will be unsuccessful.
Ärketrollmannen is offline   Reply With Quote