Thread: The Cleansing
View Single Post
Unread 1 Feb 2005, 23:55   #14
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Ärketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really nice
Re: The Cleansing

OK, I don't know about the races on that page I just googled for a map over the world of Ereb Altor wich is a kickass setting . You can be whatever race you feel like. Just as long as we can roleplay it, I remember hewitt playing as a dragon

As for the map, just do what Dunim tells you . I screwed the link up somehow (or the webhost did). Klick the link, then press the button that says "karta" (map), it has a globe just next to it.

Zappa Welcome back. You did play as that snakethingy, i loved it (to be honest it was a pain in the ass, but it was really interesting adn i LEARNT to love it )

During your time in the army you have made many friends, tough most of them has ended up dead on some nameless battlefield. You have however advanced to the position of underofficer, commanding a group of twelve when in combat. You have grown a bitter hate for the upper classes (the royal family obviously excepted).

Dunim I have no idea what a Kar is . They are whoever totally fine, as the mercenary troop consist of anything that can wield a weapon.
You have lived a long life in Hynsolge, and grown to love the countryside and the inhabitants, it was easy to decide wich side to fight on when the bickering turned to hostilities. Ten years after the outbreak of war you have come out on top, being förstekarl, or champion. You are pretty wellknow, even outside of Hynsolge, for your remarkable stunts. You have also collected a nice set of scars.

Dachi I'm not sure if you remember, but you used to play in this thread a couple of years back. You used a charachter, posessed by a deamon, why don't you bring him back?

Darkling We need YOU. I need you!. What kind of information would you like?

Fluffie You sure are correct, you rocked the thread, welcome back?
Godwin's Law prov. [Usenet] "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." There is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress. Godwin's Law thus practically guarantees the existence of an upper bound on thread length in those groups. However there is also a widely- recognized codicil that any intentional triggering of Godwin's Law in order to invoke its thread-ending effects will be unsuccessful.
Ärketrollmannen is offline   Reply With Quote