View Single Post
Unread 19 Jun 2005, 18:12   #22
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts
Re: post your oldest pm

From Sept. 8, 2001.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus
quote:Originally posted by ArchAngelz
What happens if like at the start of this round, i get absolutly destroyed and am forced to restart, can i sign up a new account (after deleting my origanal one) and carry the credit over? Or do i have to pay twice... cos if so that sux0rs

Zeus:
You are correct in your asumption. If you delte your planet you must pay for another one.

Texan:
You are correct in your assumption, ArchAngelz. If you delete your planet, you must pay for another one. However, if you have NOT given away your free account, you can use it to start a new planet after deleting your first planet. (11 second sound bite)

The reason we offered a second account for free is so you could give it to one of your friends who is not able to pay. In your case the two for one sale is an added bonus for you. (9 second sound bite)

This is an example of answering the question and bridging to a command message -- just one of the options in the PR armory.

---------
I have no problem with you emailing this infor to me via email. But posting statements on FAQ have to be delted. Hense why Im private messageing it to you thankyou.