View Single Post
Unread 17 Apr 2007, 17:25   #13
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Adventures in the land of the thought police, episode 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
All the propoganda of that time, the colored recruiting posters, the uniforms, marching troops, soldiers jumping over trenches, bombers and fighters flying in formation, naval ship armadas, etc of Russian, German, Japanese, and American were really well done and inspirational.
I would agree with that, but beauty, for me at least, involves meaning and context. I cannot separate art from what it represents.

But yeah, Phang's right, I'd need to know the context of the sentence.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote