View Single Post
Unread 21 Jan 2008, 17:37   #16
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of
Re: For all those outthere wanting to hear something about brazil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessio
I don't think the Brazilian taxes are actually higher then our taxes in the Netherlands tho. But I suppose our government is a bit more organised then that of Brazil. In Europe they even fart your money to Africa and Muslim countries, that are filled with people that hate us. Alot of that money just gets stolen by corrupt politicians and is used to buy weapons to shoot whites and Christians like YOU. That's even worse then just giving it to the poor in your own country.

And if we don't bring the money to them, then those African and Eastern European just migrate here to cause crime, if they ain't staying in bed all day, and benefit from our social welfare system. It's really tragic. And guess what the 'language of the oppressors' is accoring to those lazy bastards.. It's dutch.. They expect us to bring our money to them, while just staying in bed all day, without even taking the effort to learn our language.. can you imagine Baron Morte?!

You should be glad you live in Brazil and not in the Netherlands. It's terrible here.

Also the girls here are all emancipated; they 'think' they are guys with huge penisses. And if your drunk in Amsterdam and get a one night stand, then chances are, that your girlfriend actually happends to be a man, with a penis, in your bum. Seriously.
Humm
But theres a catch. Aliens account for what? 5%? 15% of the population?

The people who suck at everything except being peniless and having children in packs of 6 account for nearly 67% of the population, which makes them an easy target for political manouvres.

Also i dont mind paying high taxes if i can send my children to a public school or public hospital.
The problem is that people pay taxes at finlandian rates, but cant send their kids to a public school out of fear they come back inside a casket, and can only schedule an appointment with a doctor to 5 months from now...

and yeah

this language of the oppressors shit must drive people mad of anger in there

ungratefull bastards