View Single Post
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 14:02   #28
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Official eXilition Announcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwtmc
You mean thats the first time you've* done anything tangible since 2002.
Yes :crymeariver:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
i dislike it when someone who provided nothing at all for our galaxy until we donated him nearly half his end of round score speaks for the galaxy, even if it was in jest. a good number of our galaxy cared a lot, throughout the round.

ps i hope you were also joking about the noone has cared thing, i can't tell
The whole post was a joke, the fact that you were annoyed by it makes me want to cry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwtmc
If their purpose was to beat eXilition and not actually win themselves they were a waste of time anyway.
If I'm not mistaken, didn't eXilition enter round 13 just to beat 1up? they all had an "anti-1up spirit" and I can recall them stating that they are playing to beat 1up. I also remember logs from round 14 where SkyHead was telling his BG (who play/ed for eXi) to "keep their anti-1up spirit"
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote