Thread: Whats wrong
View Single Post
Unread 7 Aug 2007, 21:36   #8
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Whats wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
After playing this pa again, for the first time since r15, I want a few things improved.

1) Stats.
They make it too hard to defend, without t2 targeting and the whole round evolves around "swap the roid". Fun, no. The stats are shit. Get someone else to do them.

2) Pateam.
Stop beeing so unproffesional. Stop tweaking the stats two days before a round starts. Stop appointing someone like Remy to MH (thats just so r4-Moridin all over again, cant people learn?).
First to 1) I think the last two rounds stats have been very good in terms of defending, and TGV is an alliance that focuses on defense.

2) Well, what you give is what you get, when remy were the only one avaliable then thats what we get. If you think you can do a better job than the current status horrible, then feel free to apply! I hear Fiery accepts everyone that offers her a pair of shoes.