Thread: Whats wrong
View Single Post
Unread 7 Aug 2007, 19:58   #7
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Whats wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
you folks aint the brightest around
(specially you appoco).
That's not really fair dude. Appoco has put shitloads of effort and time into this game, and he's one of the best things to happen to PA in the last few years.

I'll be one of the first to slate PA Team if I think they're being complete butts but in this case you're wrong.

On topic of the stats; they are being changed this round as they have for nearly every round past... I trust in Game to create some decent ones!