Thread: Whats wrong
View Single Post
Unread 7 Aug 2007, 18:07   #6
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Whats wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
After playing this pa again, for the first time since r15, I want a few things improved.

1) Stats.
They make it too hard to defend, without t2 targeting and the whole round evolves around "swap the roid". Fun, no. The stats are shit. Get someone else to do them.

4) Stats. YES THEY ARE SHIT. Just had to tell you (pateam) this again, couse I suspect you folks aint the brightest around
(specially you appoco).
The problem has been an increased reliance in the stats on 0-loss defence, from what I can tell. Game and Keizari are doing them this time (apparantly) so I'm withholding judgement until I see those stats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
3) Together with stats, mixed buddypacks makes it really difficult to wage alliance-wars. Its damn hard when a alliance is spread all over the place. It encourages the boring "I just want roids, so lets find a fat gal and hit it"-mentality.
These buddypacks are a good thing. The game can't support private galaxies at the moment, while random galaxies have many problems of their own. There's a general consensus that the present buddypacks are working well, which is good to see.

1up/eXilition planets were spread all over the place during their wars, yet that never stopped them. Planet-targetting isn't something new, you can't just target a few galaxies that are X Alliance-heavy and expect to cause them major losses.