View Single Post
Unread 10 Apr 2012, 13:07   #72
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: A question about the block...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shev View Post
Links to these supposed claims from Ultores?
"I can't deny that xVx have given us the win (providing we don't fold to incs). But surely we have all realized now that allegiances in this game don't just last 1 round, they carry on for the time that those alliances remain are loyal to each other, and as it happens, Ult and xVx are very loyal as it has on many occasions been just the 2 of us vs the rest. You can't expect xVx to end that friendship so easily (I don't know if this contract thing is true or not, there's been no proof for myself) so for now i won't necessarily believe it it is a shame the round had turned out to be so quiet and boring at the start, but that can't be blamed solely on xVx, there are many others."

Along others, i cba to look em up, you can do that urself.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote