View Single Post
Unread 10 Apr 2012, 09:43   #66
MiX
Who cares?

MiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura about
Re: A question about the block...

Quote:
Originally Posted by neroon View Post
and other purpouses? shine a light on the dark corners of pa politics please and give us ANY details that u could, about xvx and ultores co-operating anything?

u guys are just blabing about some things and throwing in whatever u feel like, having absolutly no glue whats going on and just simply following ure HC`s decisions :P and something that someone heared about someone saying something about someone else :P
Im sorry neroon, I dont do PA politics. As you said, I am simply following my HCs decisions, they seem to be doing a good job at making those decisions at the moment, as reflected in the current standings. However, the round isnt over yet so lets wait and see.

With other things I mainly mean not hitting each other much, thats an observation, noone told me. Honestly, if they dont have any agreement Id suggest they make one because they seem to need it. Not doing so would be playing the politics a bit weak.

Also, about my planet, Im pretty sure you are right and I will be roided again in the remainder of this round, thats part of the game big deal. Bit much fuss to have to declare that to me on AD. Why so hostile btw? Last I remember of you we were teaming on attacks in p3nguins?
MiX is offline   Reply With Quote