View Single Post
Unread 16 May 2010, 15:13   #232
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Asc/THINLYVEILEDTHREAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
It is! And at this stage of the round we were having massive problems after I had kicked domantaz ( for relaying cahnnel to asc ) / the liths leaving cause of it. We had also already been beaten by asc, and in reality much of our round was done.
The liths didn't leave until way later. But yeah, I guess it is. More to the point though I was right, there was a 4 alliance block hitting us for 3 nights. The fact your participation was half-assed on the second night is your problem. It's as bad as saying "oh we weren't really hitting you because we sucked".

Quote:
But I do! So I know when you are incorrect / being a liar.

Heres one for you, just to show you how much of an idiot you are, or how bad ur memory is.

03[20:05] * [DDK]gm changes topic to 'ND 4, Omen 2, VGN 3, CT 1 --- LT 807'

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?k...2ksyKMvobRvZKQ

yawn. Gonna watch FKH play now.
Oh no, I was wrong about who hit my gal on one night when I was spastically drunk. This certainly is the exact same thing as you pretending the block only lasted one night when quite clearly your own HC channel log shows it was longer.

I do like how you're still trying to pretend you haven't been proven totally incorrect though. Yawn, <randomupdateaboutmylifeandhowlittleIcareaboutthisconversation>

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 16 May 2010 at 16:00.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote