View Single Post
Unread 16 May 2010, 15:02   #231
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Asc/THINLYVEILEDTHREAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
It's not my fault your alliance was shit for god's sake.
It is! And at this stage of the round we were having massive problems after I had kicked domantaz ( for relaying cahnnel to asc ) / the liths leaving cause of it. We had also already been beaten by asc, and in reality much of our round was done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
I don't have the log from the joint channel no. Considering the other logs, mine with damo and kaifux talking in the omen hc channel, I'm pretty sure it's safe to say that it was day 4 when ND backed out. And Friday night didn't work out too badly for you guys. Nearly my entire gal was offline and I was far too drunk to dc. It was CT who hit my gal though, not you guys.

But I do! So I know when you are incorrect / being a liar.

Heres one for you, just to show you how much of an idiot you are, or how bad ur memory is.

03[20:05] * [DDK]gm changes topic to 'ND 4, Omen 2, VGN 3, CT 1 --- LT 807'

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?k...2ksyKMvobRvZKQ

yawn. Gonna watch FKH play now.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote