View Single Post
Unread 13 Sep 2006, 17:01   #20
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: possible GD meet

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
i said "hey you have a cool sister" and then he was like "don't talk about my sister :crymeariver: ".

but now we agreed on not mentioning her ever again so it's all good again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
That's rather sad, being the overprotective brother to project machoschism is so 1955!

Or maybe he's aware of his sister's genetically weak points and trying to do the human genepool a good favor.
Actually what happened is that KoeN met my sister for like 15 minutes when he was staying with me and then proceeded to bug the hell out of me for more than a year about her (mentioning her every day) so i eventually put him on ignore.

"Hey Pete why isn't your sister responding to my emails?"

"Hey Pete why isn't your sister responding to my text messages?"

"Hey Pete i phoned your sister today. She seems to be really busy at the moment."

ALL - THE - ****ING - TIME!

It's not me being over-protective it's KoeN being (very, very) dull and repetitive.

And as for KoeN promising never to mention her again ... he does it all the time. He promised again the other night then mentioned her within the hour. He's mentioned her again in this thread and he's mentioned her again on irc last night. Like i said it's dull.

And just because it's you who's trying to stir shit SilverSmoke ... "oi tubby ****ed any men today? I bet you have you ****in homo."