View Single Post
Unread 28 Apr 2012, 15:46   #60
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: FAnG official Announcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight View Post
Key point here, ult in third place join a block, whereas CT fang ND and random other shit had their block and ult when they were 1st, 2nd, 3rd/4th. so its definitely nowhere near the same situation. Specially considering Ult has never had a value lead this round due to early incs.
I am talking about last round when there was loads of whining about fang/ct in 2nd/3rd blocking against ult in 1st, and it kept being said that fang/ct should get better instead of blocking.

However, I have np with Ult, I would have done the same.

Infact, I would have done the same as nearly all alliances this round.

The exception being FaNG have mistimed it and are a week early, or late.

It has been very predictable and I am pretty sure I know how it will turn out...
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote