View Single Post
Unread 30 Jul 2009, 21:57   #83
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: What happened with ct today?

I expect the heat to move off CT, simply because p3ng have a very very high roid count. This will suit CT most probably. We'll soon find out how good p3ng are. Apprime are impressively sticking at it despite getting only minimal gains when their opponents don't make bad mistakes.

The comments about Ascendancy are quite amusing but I think some people are just trying to yank our chain a bit to be honest. I'm pretty happy with the way we've played this round even if we are likely to finish 5th, maybe 4th if we're lucky.