Thread: Book Survey
View Single Post
Unread 12 Jan 2007, 21:19   #37
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Book Survey

I'm really at a complete loss as to even give a remote guess as to how many books I've read in that timeframe.

Seeing as how I've been in education for that entire period - 2000 being the jear I graduated from high school, I probably have read absolute shittons of various books. Back in the day for my exams, then for Journalism, and currently for Ancient History I've pretty much read a metric ****ton of books. I'd say in the past three weeks alone I've read about seven books, another book worth of articles and partial copies of books for my thesis. And on top of that comes everything I've read just for entertainment purposes, which in those same past three weeks adds in another 700-page novel.

So yeah, I'd say that I do read a lot at the moment. I expect this will taper off when done with education, though.