View Single Post
Unread 13 Aug 2007, 16:05   #36
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Jenova: As its over, how many planets?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
The truth lies somewhere in between. There were over 70 planets, yes, but i wouldn't say there were much more. If i had to make a guess, i'd go for a count of 80 planets.
Right... exactly. Even 80 is 10 more than is allowed by this ridiculous support planet rule. Those people WERE attacking and defending with Jenova, as they were racking up attack/defence points. So they were support planets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allfather
Think i was on that list under a different nick.
Oh, and i defended jenova planets even though i wasn't jenova.
OH NOES, THE H0rr0rs!
I think this is one of the main points JBG is trying to make with this thread. Admittedly, it's first and foremost publicising Jenova's abuse of support planets.

The underlying reason for this (I'm sure JBG didn't just want to make a thread with the sole purpose of ridiculing Jenova!) is that the support planet rule is ****ing ridiculous and needs to be quantified to a point where people know if they're a support planet or not, and so know if they're going to be deleted or not. The fact that 10-20 planets got away with this, while SCANNERS got deleted for "supporting", is a clear indication that something needs to be done for the next round.

Saying that; I'm sure PA Team have noticed this and will make some revisions to it

Quote:
Originally Posted by teqh
the main problem was the 2hours interval at maximum for a HC online. (Il leave Ass and Sayian out, as they did a good job)
Assassin was also busy being stabbed for half the round