View Single Post
Unread 12 Aug 2007, 23:55   #23
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jenova: As its over, how many planets?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
1. Those screenshots are pretty hilarious and it's laughable how an HC of an alliance can "not notice" an extra 20+ planets on their database that aren't in tag.

2. This really demonstrates Remy's ineptitude. Chasing after people who aren't really breaking the rules (achilles) while ignoring shit like this, even though it's reported with evidence. Well done.
1. Where did the HC say they "did not notice" the 20+ extra planets on the database? They probably did, but they did not clean up the database in case someone happened to get access to it.
The truth lies somewhere in between. There were over 70 planets, yes, but i wouldn't say there were much more. If i had to make a guess, i'd go for a count of 80 planets.
2. "Reported with evidence" is a bit too much. In any case, it's not evidence that can be used to close someone: "You are listed as Jenova in their database". Hence the multi hunter needs to find actual proof for closure. Which i am sure he could have done in some cases. He could even have closed me at the start of the round, since i was not in tag back then. :P