Thread: Obama
View Single Post
Unread 4 Nov 2009, 23:45   #14
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Obama

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda View Post

Though many welcome the prospect, the U. S. is proceeding in a direction which will remove it from being a super power. That would not be a problem if Russia and China were not the heirs apparent to the title. I don't believe that the EU has the will to take the reins.
OK Gramps

This is a valid fear but I do not see how it makes you anti-universal healthcare.

And by the way, America (more accurately FDR) chose to become World Empire. You chose it, you got it, it has costs.

There are no apparent heirs because what happens when a nation who is world empire stops being world empire is what we call "chaos" (so on the plus side no one can predict the heir ). But if you imagine that having accepted, chosen, to take on the mantel of World Empire, that you can just step back??? Retire? 'Fraid not.

You chaps will stay in charge until you chaps fall - but god forbid that you ever do fall! Because you'd only take my country with you.

I believe you have a rather charming expression for such circumstances "suck it up"

xxx

P.S. adopt universal healthcare