Thread: Other top 100s:
View Single Post
Unread 22 Oct 2007, 11:47   #8
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Other top 100s:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistwraith
7 194 11:6:9 Exhale Howling Rain 1338 1133476 3291076

well done exhale

the rest of the etd should be ashamed, he was a scanner !
In my experience of scanners I have to say that I don't believe that being a scanner can be an excuse for not getting a reasonable rank. Yes you take an initial hit at the start but as Exhale's value/score seem to show you put yourself into a good position later on. With the alliance donation system you can build their fleet up easily making them useful once their scans are fully done and even without the donation you have a alot of easy targets that provide alot of high XP gains.

Your probally not going to get to the very top, you might just be able to break into top100 if lucky but for your average player I would probally say its alittle easier to get in the 100-300 rank range as a scanner (or late starter) than it is someone who goes all out from the first tick
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote