View Single Post
Unread 22 Jul 2011, 10:48   #100
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nighttime protection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
The more targets there are to 'bash', the less each target gets bashed. I've said this in other places before, so I won't go into too much detail, but bashing in and of itself is not that big a problem: if you lose some roids once a week, hey, whatever. It only becomes a problem when initing 3 roids too many is enough to give you a night of incs. Like now.

So no, more targets does not mean more bashing. It means the opposite of that.

By the way, might I ask why you don't doubt my stats, but do doubt Keiz'?
Some of these so called "inactives" are actually people who gave the game a try, and quit the game after one too many times after they went to sleep and got up next day to find that their roids and ships were gone. Many of these people would also enjoy the game if they could be part of an alliance. But let's be real, because of the game mechanics, every decent alliance asks you the same question in order to accept you as member: "Are you willing to come online at nights if called / sms'd?". For most normal people, the answer is "not really, no", which leaves them allianceless at the very least, and exiled around to boot. And it's the interactions with your galaxy / alliance that make this game enjoyable, not the mere roiding / getting fat.