Thread: Royalty
View Single Post
Unread 11 Nov 2005, 20:31   #26
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Royalty

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
Would Englismen, for example, discontinue the honour system?
I can't see a single reason why we would. Maybe the name would change but the Empire stuff is quite amusing in the circumstances, so why not keep it?

As far as I am aware, in other countries they give "honours" too, albeit not necessarily on the scale and scope we do in this country. The US Presidential "Medal of Freedom" seems to be vaguely similar.

The only argument I can see regarding the honours changing would be that some people might not value it if didn't come from the Queen. But quite frankly those people are faggots so I'm not sure why we care about what they think.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote