View Single Post
Unread 9 Oct 2007, 22:25   #7
Ceadrath

Ceadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to all
Re: Why I hate F-Crew.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
For a long time I have hated F-Crew.

- F-Crew are shit.

This has been something that really gripes me in planetarion. I fail to understand what fun one could get from consistently coming last (I mean this in the sense that you guys have never and will never finish first.) It pains me to know that there is are alliances out there that don't want to do their best.
arrogance. not everyone plays the game for the same reasons, if some like it more for the social aspect then who the **** are you to tell them they shouldn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
- F-Crew don't train.

Linking onto the last paragraph of my first point, it is my belief that F-Crew don't actually train the players in their alliance. From my understanding F-Crew was and they will claim, still is a training alliance.

Let's for a minute take the bait and believe the party line, that they are there to train new players.

Hello. It's 2007, this game stopped gaining new players circa 2002, there are no new players to train. But let's say there are some new players trickling into the game (I myself find this hard to believe when player numbers are down year on year.)

The training F-Crew must do is rubbish. How many of these new players actually learn the ropes? How many of these new players finish in respectable positions? How many of these new players move onto the upper tier of alliances? (although I would like to refrain from using the upper tier of alliances, as it is my belief there is a lack in todays game of that elite operating, the gameplay of today feels so incestuous I believe I could get into eXilition!)
ignorance. have you ever played for f-crew? no. your basing your conclusions on a situation that you have no experience of, i like to call that talking out of your ass.

Their are new players, and to suggest otherwise is retarded. if you ask around you'll find a fair few players that started off in f-crew that have moved on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
- Red Red Whine, Why don't you care?

My gripe with the F-Crew is that they think they are doing a great public service. It is my belief that they are not. What F-Crew will have you believe is that they are better than you because they are shit and take on shit planets. No F-Crew you aren't better than me or anyone else. There are far better alliances at training than F-Crew, one such alliance that doesn't jump on the moral bandwagon of attempting to massage an ego if it moves is that of Subh. Now that is a proper alliance, that trains players to win.
have you ever seen a f-crew player ask for special consideration? more so than any other player that gets pissed when something bad happerns? no. Your imagining some type of martyr mentality when in fact their isn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
I believe that I am not alone in having a general hatred towards the F-Crew, I could have made a list but that would be boring and not nearly enough wakeyesque in it's approach.
your hatred of a group of people who you have never been a part of and have no influence over you is pathetic, and highlights the exact problem, that not eveyone plays this game to win, and you seem unable to get this into your head.

-Cead
Ceadrath is offline   Reply With Quote