View Single Post
Unread 23 Feb 2008, 02:27   #21
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: I know nobody cares

first season depends on what team i'm with, however i tend to eventually grow into a 4-3-3 with all the 3 midfielders as MC's except they're all rarely on forward runs, but the middle one is creative / "AM" etc, the 2 wingers cut in into "FLC"/"FRC" with 1 centre forward who switches between otm/targetman.

that being said, recently i've been experimenting with 4-4-2 diamond, but with extravagant use of arrows, it's worked well so far but i'm not too convinced of it's defensive prowess.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote