Thread: who are ReSa?
View Single Post
Unread 25 Nov 2008, 18:20   #37
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future
Re: who are ReSa?

Quote:
Originally Posted by galla View Post
What a ridiculous statement, the admins have a full list of coords, remember we were tagged. They are fully aware of where each and every planet now resides within the alliance structure of pa, try and think it through before you type such idiotic posts.
Ill make a few comments here to actually respond to you.

1) Who are you? Are you a HC of Resa?
2) I know exactly how the admins can view people as i used to be one. I am pointing out though with a simple tool called 'Sandmans' u can see since Resa disbanded hardly any of the top 15 tags have gone up to the extent of 50-60 members just vanishing out of the Resa tag. Meaning, if there not in tag then they are support planets.
3) #planetarion is not the offical channel to find the admins. That would be #support for general queries and of course #multihunters for admins who catch cheats.

Does this make it easier for you?

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote