Thread: Reunion
View Single Post
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 14:33   #48
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Reunion

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupp
ok right - we are total shite - that's why 3 groups of good players approached to join us .... right, but i think they asked TGV first and have been refused by you Kargool.

We sucked so much with that impressive average score we had - true again

i may quote lokken on this from his 'logbook':

No matter what your opinion about us and our actions is : At least Reunion made a difference and took a position in this game ...

Maybe we should take a look on TGV's glorious action to support the anti 1up side ? just too bad i havent heard anything about you guys this round - maybe update us how well you performed.

thx
Yes, lets take a look at what TGV did this round. We started after the split from APA ranked 17th then worked our way up to 8th place in the round... We have had two scoredrops in since 9th of August and both of them was related to kicking of members. We've shown a nice scoreincrease each day, got around 67-68% of all defcalls covered (especially from Reunion bashers) and we've shown a good spirit and good teamwork all through the round. I guess its not much to brag about for someone who managed to loose the top spot due to their own incompetence...