View Single Post
Unread 12 Apr 2009, 10:35   #37
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I have a Dream (New Project)

Having read this post in detail (I only pay attention to AR posts that get reported, as it's not my forum) I find the whole concept laughable.

My advice to you is to actually use the report post function and use the forum properly like I've told people on countless occasions. The 'report post' function actually tells me that a post needs moderating and means I can go out of the way beyond my general reading. If you used the forums properly, you would have none of these problems. Report a post and you usually get a response from a mod within 12 to 24 hours.