View Single Post
Unread 10 Apr 2009, 22:11   #19
Elevator
Crackhead

Elevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the rough
Re: I have a Dream (New Project)

this is serious shit (should also be moved to AD btw)
I keep telling myself that one post will be the shittiest ever on forums, but I'm proven wrong 2-3 times a week.

This might actually make the shittiest ever though.

Whoever appoints himself judge, jury and exocutioner is mentally retarded. And they have seriously failed to see why majority of the world likes the idea of democracy and freedom.
It shows ignorance, lack of tolerance and pure, sheer incompetence.

If the system is flawed, like you claim it to be, there are appropriate channels to say this. One would be to apply to PATeam, in whatever way or form you wish to be there.
One would be to write objective posts, and removing yourself from the situation.

If those fail;
Hit them where it hurts. Neg repping them does not. Attacking, if you fail to do so successfully, does not.

If you truly want to make a difference. Set up an alliance, a proper alliance, and fight with the aim to achive what you want. Also to get people in line after you.

But I dubt that is your goal. It is basically useless trolling without any real goal or dedication to see it through.