View Single Post
Unread 10 Apr 2009, 19:38   #16
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice
Re: I have a Dream (New Project)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeimdallR View Post
everyone involved in ww2 were monsters.

stalin prolly killed more people before during and after the war then Hitler and the germans ever did.

concentration camps were invented by a young british lieutenant serving in
South Africa, they were used against dutch and german descendants living in SA.
his name was Winston churchill.

Will you now also throw away anything good that ever came out of communism or what that fat english bastard ever said?
your right about Stalin, and hes the same category as Hitler for me
so is the communism we have seen a bad thing
however communism was mis-interpreted by those powerhungy guys like Lenin or Stalin, it has in its origin nothing to do with killing ethnic groups, its only talking about takin away money and assets from the rich while giving it to everyone equally, there is no where a point where it says those ppl should be killed (not in what Marx and Lenin told the world)

i canīt say much about concentration camps of Churchill, as i simply lack the knowledge about that, but i can ask if they had ovens and gas chambers to kill ethnic groups methodically?

overall i can only say, we can be happy Hitler lost the war, as it wouldnt have gotton any better if he didnīt...so i stick to my oppinion that everything coming from him, canīt be a good thing.
and again those good points which got mentioned, probably have been made up from someone else hundreds of years before.

"Itīs not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote